petek, 19. april 2013

AQUAMOBILITY GROUP SLOVENIA


Our beautiful school is situated in Tuhinj Valley, not far from Kamnik. Pupils from more than 20 villages come to our school, where we try to educate them and prepare for secondary schooling.
We participate in
CMEPIUS (Centre of the Republic of Slovenia for Mobility and European Educational and Training Programmes) project with pupils and teachers from Germany, Norway, Lithuania, France and the Netherlands. The opportunity to get to know other countries, learn new languages and experience different ways of life imposes us great responsibility to share new experiences with all our pupils and colleagues. Doing so we provide them opportunities and resources to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and experiences in international education. 

AQUAMOBILITY GROUP SLOVENIA

My name is Andraž and I’m 11 years old. I live with my parents and my sister. I like my family and I get along fine with them. I come from Kamnik, Slovenia. I like playing volleyball. My favourite hobbies are listening to music, sometimes I go skateboarding. I also like horse riding. My best friends are Domen, Aljaž and David.

I go to primary school Šmartno v Tuhinju. I don’t like school, because I must study and it is sometimes boring. My favourite subjects are English, Maths and P.E. I like chatting with my best friends. I want to go to France and the Netherlands. I don’t have any pets, but I would like to have a dog and a parrot. I haven’t decided what I want to be when I’m older, but I’m sure it will be something very interesting.



My name is Domen. I’m 11 years old. I live in Srednja vas, Slovenia. I live with my mother, father and my sister Klavdija. I love my family. I have a dog, a parrot, six cats, and a rabbit. I love reading books, horse riding, drawing, playing baseball, basketball… My best friends are Andraž, Črt and Luka. I would like to be a vet, because I love animals. I don’t have my favourite animal, because I love all animals! My favourite movies are The Chronicle of Narnia, Harry Potter… My favourite subjects are English, Science, History.




My name is Špela. I'm 12 years old. I’m from Slovenia. I live in a small village. I go to primary school in Šmartno. I live with my mum, dad and my brother. I like sweets. My favourite is chocolate. I like school, but only because of my friends. I have many friends. My favourite hobbies are shopping, playing volleyball, listening to music, surfing the Internet and talking with my friends. My favourite singers are Jenifer Lopez, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Eminem … My favourite songs are On the Floor, Last Friday Night…

I would like to visit your country. 

My name is Karin and I am 11 years old. I live with my mother, my sister Tinkara and my father in Mali Hrib. I have two pets, a dog and a cat. My cat is very sweet and lovely. His name is Pepi. My dog’s name is Lajka and she very nice. I like listening to music, dancing and going shopping.

My best friends are Zala, Nika., Nika and Klara. My favourite subjects are Maths, Slovene and English. I like going to school by bus. I would like to be a teacher or a lawyer. I like English classes very much! My hobby is dancing.

My name is Klara and I am 11 years old. I live in Loke with my mother, father and my very good brother. I have got a turtle, several fish, a dog and 33 rabbits. My dog’s name is Muri and my turtle’s name is Žverca. I like playing football, dancing, horse riding, singing, drawing, listening to music, reading books, going shopping and talking with my friends. My best friends are Karin, Maša and Anja. I love animals. My favourite are horses and turtles. My favourite subjects are Music, Art and History. I don’t like school, because we have to write tests. I would like to become a supermodel.

My name Nina I am and 12 years old. I come from Slovenia, a small country in Europe. I live in a village Gabrovnica. I live with my mother, father, brother, grandfather and with my grandmother. They are very lovely, and nice. I like talking with my friends, singing, playing football, volleyball… My favourite subject is English. And a teacher is very funny and she is very nice. And I like P.E. too.  I like school because I can see a lot of my friends. My best friend is Neža. I would like to become an English teacher or a pre-school teacher. I like small children. My favourite colour is orange. I‘m looking forward to meeting you! Bye! 

My name is Anja and I am 11 years old. I go to 6th class. I live in Okrog, a village near Motnik with my parents, my sisters and my grandparents. I like my family! My favourite hobbies are playing football and milking cows. I have a cat at home. Her name is Nodika. My best friend’s name is Maša. I like school very much. When I grow up I want to become a vet. My favourite colour is violet, and my favourite food is spaghetti. My favorite subjects are English and Maths.

My name is Ambrož and I am 12 years old. I come from Slovenia and live in a village Zgornji Tuhinj.

I live with my mother, father, sister and my brother. We live in a big house. My hobbies are playing football, ice hockey, handball, playing computer games, running and surfing on the Internet. I’m a member of a firemen society. I don’t have any animals at home. I don‘t like school very much! My friends are Luka, Aljoša ,Kristjan, Anže , Gašper …  My best friends are  Nejc and Matic.  My best football teams are Manchester United, FC Maribor and my best hockey team is HC Jesenice. My best movies are Texas Massacre, American Pie , G.I Joe The Rise of Cobra , Eurotrip I would to be a painter or to work in a sports club. Please, write to me.

My name is Maruša and I am 12 years old. I come from Slovenia. I live with my mother Metoda, father Anton and brother Kristijan. I like them very much. I live on a farm.

My favourite hobbies are playing basketball, football and playing the piano. I like listening to music, reading books, singing, going shopping and talking to my friends. My favourite subject is Maths. I have got a dog Lajka, a cat Tačka, a cow, a sheep, little chickens I like animals, ice cream, school and my school friends. My friends are Eva, Eva, Nika, Nina, Neža and Anja. I would like to be a vet or a teacher.

My name is Eva and I am 12 years old. I live with my family: my mum, dad, sister and my brother. I like them very much. My favourite hobbies are: dancing and singing.

I train hip hop and I like dancing very much. I have a cat. I love it.

It’s my best friend. It’s very playful and sleepy too.  I live in a big house in a very nice place. I have lots of space. I like school but only because of my friends. I have many friends.

My favourite films are: Wild Child, Step Up 3, Burlesque, the Last Song… I watch Disney Channel every day, mainly because of my idols, Hannah Montana, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. My favourite singers are Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Katy Parry, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus.

I’d love to visit your country.

My name is Eva and I am 12 years old. I live with may mum, dad and sister. I like my family, because I travel with them. I was in the Netherlands, Denmark, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy ... I live in a house. My house is big but not very nice. My favourite hobbies are dancing zumbaand and windsurfing with my dad. I have a parrot Koki and a dog Smoki. Smoki is very cute and very friendly and I love him. My best friends are Maruša , Nika, Anja and Eva. I love my friends because I trust them. My favourite colours are white and purple. I like listening to music and my favourite song is Beautiful day.

My name is Neža. I'm 12 years old. I go to the 7th grade. I have got brown hair and blue eyes. I come from Slovenia. It is a small country in central Europe. I live in a house in a very small village called Praproče.  There are five people in my family; mum, dad, sister (14 years old), brother (9 years old) and me.

My favourite hobbies are reading books, playing volleyball and going out with my friends. I like playing with small children. I love drawing. I play the guitar for four years.

I like school, because I can see with my friends. My favourite subject is Art. I would like to become an Art teacher.

My favourite colour is light green and my favourite animal is hamster. My best friend is Nina. We don’t have any pets at home.

See you,   
My name is Nika. I’m 12 years old. I come from Slovenia.

I live with my parents and my older brother Andraž. I like them very much.

My favourite hobbies are playing football with my friends.

I like swimming, listening to music, I like animals and especially chocolate.

I have a cat Pikica, a dog Brina, a goldfish and a rabbit Skokec. My dog is very playful.

My friends are Maruša, Nina, Anja, Neža, Eva B. and Eva K. I would like to be a vet.


My name is Luka and I am 12 years old. I come from Slovenia, I live in Laze.

I have a brother, a mother and a dad. We live in a house. I have a dog, its name is Kan.

I train sports climbing. My favourite hobbies are playing computer games, football and surfing the Internet. I don’t like school very much.

My best friend is Ambrož. My favourite pet is a dog. I would like to be an emergency doctor. My favourite food is pizza and my favourite drink is Pepsi cola. My favourite cartoon is the Simpsons and my favourite horror film is Dead Snow. My favourite sport brands are Nike and Adidas. 

My name is Maša and I am 11 years old. I live in a village Studenca. I come from Slovenia. I live with my dad Rudi and brother Marko. My mum Tina lives in Kamnik. My brother and I visit her every week.

I like skiing in winter. In the summer we go to the seaside to Croatia. I like dancing, cycling, reading books and playing with my cat. My favourite subject is Natural Sciences. I like nature. My worst memory was when my cat Muki died. I have got one cat, Sivka. It is grey with black stripes. My best friend is Tamara. She lives in Markovo. She has got blond hair and blue eyes, just like me. I would like to be a paediatrician.

My name is Kaja Rokavec. I am 11 years old and I live in Pšajnovica. I love horses. My favourite colour is black. I have blonde hair and light blue eyes. My favourite hobbies are rollerblading, listening to music and reading books… I don’t like skirts, school…

I live with my brother, dad and mum. We have a farm with lots of animals. I have a cat (it is very fat) and a dog Džeky.

I would like to be a teacher, because I love children.

I hope to see some of you soon,


My name is Jerneja and I am 11 years old. I live with my family. My favourite hobby is horse riding because I have four horses. I have a cat, a dog, and a cow too. I have a farm house. My best friends are Tamara and Maruša.

I like school very much. My favourite food is Wien steak. My music favourite group is Black Eyed Peas. I have brown hair and green eyes. My worst memory was when I was in a hospital. I want to be a teacher.

My name is Matej and I am 11 years old. I live with my mother, father, three brothers and two sisters. They are younger than me. I like my family and I get along fine with them. My favourite hobbies are cycling and watching films. My best friends are Martin and Andraž. We play football and do our homework together. I like school very much. My favourite subject is Craft. I like working with wood and metal.
 
 
 
My name is Anja and I am 12 years old. I live with my mum, dad, sister and my grandmother. I like them very much. My favourite hobbies are dancing, playing volleyball, listening to music and talking with my friends.

I live on a farm in a big house. I have got a dog, a cat, some sheep and fish  My cat is very friendly and sleepy. My cat and dog don’t get along very well. My favourite colours are blue and yellow. I like going to school only because of my friends. I have many friends. My best friends are Maja, Maruša , Eva , Eva ,  Neža, Nika, Nina… I like English very much. I go to primary school Šmartno v Tuhinju and I am in grade 7. I would like to be a doctor or pharmacist. I would like to meet new friends.


My name is Luka. I am 12 years old. I am from Slovenia. I live in a small village, in Loke. I go to primary school Šmartno v Tuhinju. I live with my dad, sister and mum. So there are four people in my family. My sister Zala, she is older than me, she is 14 years old. My mum is 40 years old; my dad is 42 years old, and me.

My favourite hobbies are watching movies, playing video games and reading books.

 I like playing with my friends, especially football and basketball. I train basketball. I also play accordion for four years.

My favourite subject is Slovene, but just when we are reading books and speaking about books. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite animal is rabbit. My best friends are Nejc, Črt, Domen and my cousin Domen.
 







 


 

 


 









Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar